Coronavirus Update: UAGM will provide updates and information here
03/23/20 | 7:31 pm | Important Update:
Following recommendations of governmental agencies, our campuses will continue essential operations and support services remotely. As new information becomes available about the COVID-19, we will update this site
In October 2002, the Board of Directors of Ana G. Méndez University gathered in Lisboa, Portugal, to sign the Portugal Declaration, officially embarking on the mission to internationalize the AGMUS community.
The Board of Directors sought to overcome traditional cultural, religious, economic, and philosophical barriers to this mission through the development of internationally-focused policies, curriculum, and student and faculty activities.
The Ana G. Méndez University’s internationalization program focuses on seven key areas:
- Study Abroad and other Education Abroad Programs for Students, Faculty and Administrators
- International Education and Scholarship Programs
- Internationalization of the Curriculum
- Fulbright Scholars Programs and Visiting International Scholars and Professionals
- Partnerships with Federal Agencies, NGOs, Corporations and other International Organizations
- International Agreements and Collaborations with Universities and Institutions around the World
- International Education Grants and External Resources